1. Policy on the protection of personal information
- We will comply with the "Act on the Protection of Personal Information" and other related laws and regulations applicable to Personal Information, and will handle Personal Information appropriately in accordance with generally accepted practices regarding the handling of Personal information.
- We will appoint a person responsible for Personal Information management regarding the handling of Personal Information, and establish a system for reporting to the person responsible in the event that a violation of the law or Company's internal regulations is detected.
- We will ensure that all employees are familiarized with the points to keep in mind regarding the handling of Personal Information by stating them in our Company's internal regulations and by holding periodic training sessions. We will also request our business partners to handle Personal Information appropriately.
- When acquiring Personal Information, we will specify and notify or publicly announce the purpose of use, and handle Personal Information in accordance with that purpose.
- To prevent leakage, loss, falsification, etc. of Personal Information, we will take necessary measures such as access control for employees in areas where Personal Information is handled, and will manage such information appropriately.
- For information systems that handle personal data, we will restrict access privileges to external connections and databases, and implement systems to protect against unauthorized software.
- Respond in good faith to requests from customers for disclosure, correction, deletion, suspension of use, suspension of provision to third parties, or disclosure of records of provision to or from third parties regarding Personal Information in our possession, by accepting such requests at the designated contact point.
2. Purpose of use
- To use, manage, and provide information and the Services to the extent necessary for the performance of contracts and other agreements related to consulting, surveys, etc.
- To advertise and promote the Services appropriately by analyzing the usage thereof, and to provide the Services by using direct mails, e-mails, or Web sites, etc. sent by the Company, its subsidiaries, and other group companies of the Company（https://apamanshop-hd.co.jp/en/corporate-group/）(hereinafter collectively referred to as the "Company's Group Companies")
- To provide explanations, primary responses, application procedures, and other information regarding the Services, ancillary products, etc. offered by mail, e-mail, SNS, postal mail, and other methods.
- Providing information on the Services and ancillary products offered through alliances with other companies, including explanations, primary correspondence, and application procedures by telephone call, e-mail, SNS, postal mail, and other methods.
- ①To understand and manage various risks by aggregating the number of customers and analyzing the status of the usage of the Services, and② to analyze data on customer trends, market research, product development, etc. and advertising response in order to improve the quality of the products and the Services provided.
- Provision of Personal Information to third parties within the scope necessary to achieve the purposes of use stipulated in the preceding items.
3. Disclosure and provision to third parties
We will not disclose or provide Personal Information to third parties, except in any of the following cases and in the case of provision to an outside contractor as described in "5. Outsourcing”
- When providing customer inquiries, consultations, etc. with the consent of the customer.
- When providing Personal Information to another company for the Services or campaigns offered in cooperation with that company, with the consent of the customer.
- When we disclose or provide statistical data or other information in a form that does not allow identification of the customer, with the consent of the customer.
- When disclosure or provision is permitted by law
- When disclosure is requested by a court of law, a public prosecutor's office, the police, or an agency with equivalent authority.
- When disclosure is necessary for the protection of the life, body, or property of an individual and it is difficult to obtain the customer's consent.
- When disclosure is especially necessary for improving public health or promoting the sound growth of children, and when it is difficult to obtain the customer's consent
- When it is necessary to cooperate with national or local governments in the performance of their official duties, and obtaining the customer's consent may interfere the performance of those duties.
- Other cases where the customer has given his/her consent.
4. Joint use
We will jointly use personal data as described below.
Person responsible for the management of Personal Information related to joint use
- Items of personal data to be jointly used
- Customer's name, date of birth, address, telephone number, fax number, e-mail address, etc.
- Scope of joint use
- Purpose of joint use of personal information
- To manage the contents of contracts and to improve the Services
- To provide information on the Services provided by the Company's Group Companies via e-mail, SNS, postal mail, and other methods.
- To provide information by e-mail, SNS, postal mail, and other methods regarding the Services provided by the Company's Group Companies through alliances with other companies.
- To appropriately carry out business management and risk management of our group, including the identification and management of various risks.
- To plan and develop higher quality products and the Services offered by our group
- Marunouchi Trust Tower N-19F Marunouchi 1-8-1 , Chiyoda-ku, Tokyo
- Koji Omura, President & CEO
- APAMAN Corporation Administration Division.
In order to ensure the smooth provision of the Services, we may outsource the handling of Personal Information to outside parties. In the event of outsourcing, we will conclude a contract and inspect the implementation status to ensure proper handling.
When a customer enters or submits Personal Information on an external site linked to the Service, such Personal Information will be provided to the operator of the external site without our intervention. Please inquire directly with the operator of the external site regarding the handling of Personal Information on the external site.
If a customer requests disclosure of his or her own personal data in our possession, the Company will respond to the request within a reasonable period of time and to a reasonable extent after confirming the identity of the person making the request.
8. Correction, Deletion, etc.
If a customer requests correction, addition, or deletion of his or her own personal data in our possession, we will correct, add, or delete the information within a reasonable period and scope after confirming the identity of the person making the request if the information is inaccurate.
9. Suspension of Use and Deletion
If a customer wishes to discontinue the use or erase his or her own personal data in our possession, we will discontinue the use or erase it within a reasonable period of time and to a reasonable extent after confirming the identity of the person making the request.
We ask for your understanding and cooperation in the event that we cease using or delete part or all of your information, as we may not be able to provide the Services as you request. Please note that we may not be able to comply with requests to cease use or erase information that is held in accordance with related laws and regulations.
10. Cessation of Provision to Third Parties
If a customer requests that we stop providing his or her personal data in our possession to a third party, we will stop providing such data within a reasonable period and scope after confirming the identity of the customer making the request. We ask for your understanding and cooperation that if we cease providing some or all of this information to third parties, we may not be able to provide the Services as you request.
11. Disclosure of records of provision to third parties, etc.
If you wish to request disclosure of records of your personal data in our possession provided to or from third parties, we will respond to your request within a reasonable period of time and to a reasonable extent after confirming your identity.
12. Method and contact point for receiving requests for disclosure, etc.
Requests as described in Paragraphs 7 through 11 above and other inquiries regarding Personal Information in relation to personal data in our possession shall be accepted in the following manner. Please note that we may not be able to respond to requests for disclosure, etc. that do not comply with these reception procedures.
(1) Acceptance procedure
Please send your request by mail or e-mail to the following address.
We will respond to your request in writing or by other means after confirming your identity (or that of your representative) at the contact point and by the method described below. If the customer does not wish to have the information disclosed in the manner requested, or if it is difficult to disclose the information in the manner requested, we will respond in writing. When making a request, we ask that you submit a written request form as specified by us.
||Marunouchi Trust Tower N-19F
Marunouchi 1-8-1 , Chiyoda-ku, Tokyo
APAMAN Corporation Administration Division
The office hours are from 9:00 a.m. to 6:00 p.m. on weekdays.
|Person responsible for management of Personal Information
||Officer in charge of management of Personal Information
(2) Commission fee
A fee of 1,000 yen (including tax) per request for disclosure must be paid by bank transfer.