1. The Way of Thinking about the Protection of Personal Information
In order to perform our business smoothly, we ask and use information of your name, address, phone number, and e-mail address. We recognize the appropriate protection of personal information (hereinafter referred to as "personal information") from these customers as a great responsibility, and in order to fulfill this responsibility, we handle personal information under the following policy.
- 【1】In addition to observe "Act on the Protection of Personal Information" and the other related laws and regulations, applied to personal information, we shall handle it in accordance with the practice in terms of handling personal information generally accepted auditing standards.
- 【2】We shall clarify the regulations regarding the handling of personal information and make it well known to all employees. Besides, we shall ask our business partners to handle personal information properly.
- 【3】In the event of obtaining personal information, we shall specify the purpose of utilization and notify or announce it, and handle personal information in accordance with the purpose of use.
- 【4】In order to prevent a leakage, loss, and falsification of personal information, we shall conduct the proper management by taking necessary measures.
- 【5】We shall receive requests from customers for disclosure, correction, elimination, and suspension of use at a designated counter and handle it sincerely.
2. Entrusting of Personal Data
We may outsource the handling of personal information in order to provide transactions and services with our customers. In the event of outsourcing, we shall conduct the execution of agreement to ensure proper handling and the inspection of status of implementation.
3. Disclosure to a Third Party
Our company shall not disclose or provide personal information to a third party expect in cases of provision to the outsourcing company described in "2. Entrusting of Personal Data" and in any of the following cases.
- 【1】Cases in which provided customers' agreement
- 【2】Cases in which disclosing or providing without being not able to identify the person such as statistical data
- 【3】Cases in which we are asked for disclosure or providing based on laws and regulations
- 【4】Cases in which the provision of personal data is necessary for the protection of the life, body, or property of an individual and in which it is difficult to obtain the consent of the person
- 【5】Cases in which the provision of personal data is necessary for cooperating with a state organ, a local government, or an individual or a business operator entrusted by one in executing the affairs prescribed by laws and regulations and in which obtaining the consent of the person are likely to impede the execution of the affairs
- 【6】Cases in which providing to the persons listed in section 4 below
4. Joint Use of Personal Information
We jointly use personal data with the following companies.
Items of personal data to be used jointly
Customer's name, date of birth, address, phone number, FAX number, e-mail address, etc.
Range of people who jointly use
Our company and affiliated companies (http://apamanshop-hd.co.jp/corporate-group/）
Each member store, FC(franchised chains)
The Purpose of Utilization of Users
・To manage contract contents and improve services
・To inform services provided by our company or affiliated companies by e-mail, SNS, mail, and other methods
・To inform services provided by our company or affiliated companies in partnership with other firms by e-mail, SNS, mail, and other methods.
・To appropriately execute business management and various types of risk management for us including to understanding and managing various risks.
・To plan or develop higher quality products and services rather than being provided by our group.
Those Who are Responsible for Managing Personal Data
If you would like to disclose your own information that is personal data held by our company, we shall respond within a reasonable period and range after confirming the person who offered is the person concerned.
6. Correction and Deletion, etc.
If you would like to correct, add or delete your own information that is personal data held by our company, we shall correct, add, or delete information within a reasonable period and range, in case there are contents that differ from the facts, after confirming the person who offered is the party concerned.
7. Discontinuance of the Utilization and Elimination
If you would like to discontinue to use or delete your own information that is personal data held by our company, we shall discontinue its utilization or delete within a reasonable period and range after confirming the person who offered is the person concerned.
If you stop using or delete a part or all of this information, unfortunately, we may not be able to provide services that do not meet your request, so we would like to ask for your understanding and cooperation. Furthermore, we may not respond to your offer to suspend or delete the information held based on related laws and regulations.
8. How to Inquire about the Disclosure, etc.
Offers above 5.6.7. regarding personal data held by our company and inquiries about other personal information shall be accepted in the following steps. In addition, please note that we may not be able to respond to requests for the disclosure if it does not follow the steps below.
(1) Reception Procedure
Please directly come to the reception counter or contact the following address by post or e-mail.
We shall inform you the detail about the reception procedure when you request, yet after confirming the person who offered is the party concerned or a representative by the following reception counter or method, we shall give you a response by the delivery of written documents or other methods. In addition, upon request, we shall ask you to submit the application form prescribed by our company.
||Asahi Seimei Otemachi Building F3, 2-6-1 Otemachi, Chiyoda-ku, Tokyo,
APAMAN Co., Ltd. Administrative Headquarter
Reception hours are between 9 am and 6 pm on weekdays.
|Management Representative for Personal Information
||Director in charge
(2) Handling Charge
As for the request for disclosure, we will ask you 3,000 yen (tax included) per case for the handling fee in cash or other methods.